PLEION Corporate Finance Ltd assists capital markets players in their relationships with credit rating agencies and accompany them in enhancing their credit ratings. A credit rating assessment can substantially influence a borrower’s cost of funding and the way by which loan specialists evaluate against other similar firms.
With an extensive experience in capital market, our dedicated team of qualified finance professionals helps you in every credit ratings considerations, which includes first-time rating, capital structure optimisation, rating upgrade or defence, as well as debt capital analysis.
Through a comprehensive understanding of credit rating criteria and methodology, combined with the mining of accessible data, we allow you to benefit from a new rating or indeed a change in rating. Our overall objective is to enable you to take informed decisions in view of optimising your funding options, corporate finance strategies and help you in your selection and engagement with rating agencies licenced by the Financial Services Commission (FSC) of Mauritius.
Realigning business strategies focused on efficiency and optimisation will enable strategic business solutions that will positively influence your business structure.
Our Rating Advisory Services include:
- Initial ratings process
- Due diligence and credit positioning
- Management of change in ratings criteria
- Strategies to enhance and/or protect your current rating position
- Comprehensive credit rating criteria analysis
- Ratings scenario and methodology analysis
- Preparation of materials and communication strategies
- Benchmarking analysis (peers, and cross or related sector)
- Cost/benefit and scenario analysis