PLEION Corporate Finance Ltd is an independent boutique corporate finance and advisory firm.
Licensed as an Investment Adviser (Corporate Finance Advisory) and regulated by the Financial Services Commission, PLEION Corporate Finance Ltd is an independent boutique corporate finance and advisory firm. We form part of an international network of companies, created in the 1980’s, and originating from Switzerland.
With our clients at the heart of everything we do, we provide bespoke corporate finance and advisory solutions to a wide range of corporate clients including SMEs, financial institutions, as well as privately owned and public companies.
Whether you are looking to re-evaluate your strategy, grow your business through acquisition, or enhance your company’s value through restructuring, we can advise you.
What sets us apart
- A leading player in Mauritian Debt Capital Markets
- Our independence ensures we are aligned with our clients’ interests
- A holistic and tailor-made approach to provide world class solutions
- Our multidisciplinary and international expertise originates from our Swiss savoir-faire
- Strong network of local and international partners
- Banking on a recovery 16 October 2020
- The Mauritian bond market can grow further with smaller issuers 9 September 2020
- Bank One lève Rs 600 millions sur le marché des capitaux 1 July 2020
- MUR 3bn bond issuance for Cim Financial Services Ltd 3 August 2020
- MUR 600m debt issuance for Bank One Ltd 2 July 2020